If you want a refund after purchasing cards from use, you can claim it under only the conditions below. Anything other than these situations will not be considered to be a suitable condition to give a refund.
- If the payment is in authorized status and not received. In that case, if we haven’t sent the card yet, you’ll get a refund if you claim.
- If the refund is claimed within 3-7 days after getting the card.
- You can’t claim a refund if the product/service is validly delivered.
- Claiming refund is valid only for a specific order, not the whole bunch that you’ve ordered (if any).
- For preloaded card services, the refund policy won’t be valid. But in some cases, we offer a 50% refund.
- Only the price will be refunded if the claim is valid. No processing fee will be refunded
- You’ll get a refund after checking the details. So, have patience.
- We consider refunds based on the order type.
- If you send someone from the wallet, even if it is a mistake, it can’t be reversed.
- If you withdraw funds from your wallet, it can’t be reversed.
- A refund will be sent to your account fund. We don’t use any payment method to refund any amount.
- The processing fee or transaction fee related to the wallet won’t be replaced.
If you don’t understand any point, feel free to knock us. We are always here for you. Don’t dispute any transection before contacting us. We believe in a good relationships with clients. So, we try to keep away any misconduct between our clients and us. Your kind support is always appreciated.